Friday, February 5, 2010

What's New?

What's new? Lots. I've been busy working on Character Development for both Watercolor Wednesdays [by the way, check out the banner - done by yours truly :) ] and Smells Like Crayons, [check out my friend Ann Marie's awesome 3D monsters!] with the ultimate goal of adding new pieces to my portfolio.

I have two illos that I need to begin work on for the next & last issue of Stories for Children Magazine, and I need to get cracking on my poster submission for the NE-SCBWI Conference.
The theme at this year's conference is "Moments of Change." I think I've got the bones for a good one this year.

And I really should try to get an IF done this week. It's been a while. Better stop typing and get doing!

2 comments:

Jane Grant Tentas said...

She's cute! Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with for this week's IF.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Thanks for the plug Michelle! :) Good job on your character! She looks very consistent. Nice variety of expressions and gestures.