Thursday, January 28, 2010

Penguin Coloring Sheet


So, yesterday, I brought in penguin cupcakes for my daughter's 2nd grade class because they've been working on a Penguin unit for the past few weeks. When they were done eating, their teacher said "what do we say" and they responded with "Thank you. Where's our coloring sheet?" Doh. Usually, when I bring in treats for them, I also include a coloring sheet. This time I spaced it. So, last night while at my other daughter's dance class, I got to work on a penguin coloring sheet. Handed her teacher 24 copies bright and early this morning. Whew. Disaster averted. :)

Feel free to download and color away!

7 comments:

Vita Mechachonis said...

Adorable! Now where are the cupcakes?!

Shirley said...

Wow, I'm jealous for those 2nd graders..they get this quality of coloring sheets with treats?! What lucky children!! : ) I'm not telling my kids..they'd be so jealous too. What a great sheet - and I love that it shows the kids the different types o' penguins. My favorite is the macaroni penguins...really cute, Michelle! Glad to hear from you - and I will swing by often. Take care!

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Hee! I'm still laughing at Vita's comment!! Michelle, you are making school fun for those kids. This is so cute!! Yay for you!!!

christine grove said...

Really really cute!

jcdillustration said...

Love the hopping rockhoppers!

Jennifer Chamberlain said...

Here's your magazine submission. Add some more crazy goings on and submit it to High Five magazine for the That's Silly page. The composition is excellent, I love it.

Paige Keiser said...

Oh this is GREAT! I love the characters and all the little details!