Saturday, May 23, 2009

21 day challenge - sketches 1 & 2



I'm doing the 21 day challenge with my friends Ann Marie and Gina. The purpose is to devote at least 15 minutes a day to your art so that it becomes a habit. Many believe that it takes at least 21 days to develop a habit. Of course, the longer you do it, the more ingrained the habit becomes.

I'm going to do the challenge, but I may not be able to post every day, so I'm going to post in clumps. Here is what I've done for the first two days. (I know there is no need to paint, but I wanted to, so there you go).

2 comments:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Glad you've joined in, Michelle! These two characters are very friendly.

Gina Perry said...

These are great Michelle! They actually feel very 'finished' to me. You must have enjoyed painting them.