Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm baaaack....




It feels like I've been away from this blog forever. We've had a very busy February, with sickness (my eldest daughter had pneumonia), with vacation (we were out in Colorado), and finally, I've had a chance to sit down and get some work done.

I finished up my poster for the NESCBWI Conference in April -- I can't believe how fast April is creeping up! And I finished the illustrations for the April issue of Stories for Children. I got to work on a really sweet story called The Magical Easter Egg by Billy Burgess. So without further ado, here are those illustrations.... Next, on the to-do-list, get some illustrations done for WW, and for IF.... tonight, after the kids are in bed.

2 comments:

gila43 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gila43 said...

Michelle,
I had missed your illustrations!
What a lovely surprise to 'find' them again this morning...
Seeing the new delightful drawings
made me realize how close the Easter
Holiday is already; oh my goodness!

Well, I am very happy, that you are
baaaack!

Keep up the great job!