Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


My very talented friend Ann Marie has given me my first blog award!

When you get this you must list 7 things you love and pass it on to other bloggers.

Some random things I love:

1. I love watching my eldest daughter snuggled up with a good book in our book nook. She makes me so proud, and I'm amazed that she's growing up so fast.
2. I love watching my youngest daughter dance and laugh. She is such a happy little spirit, full of life and giggles!
3. I love laughing with my husband. He is the funniest guy I know, and so stinkin' smart. I enjoy everything about him (even the things that drive me crazy, strangely enough!).
4. I really love the movie "Chocolat" with Juliette Binoche, Alfred Molina, Carrie-Anne Moss, and Johnny Depp. It is such a visually beautiful movie, and I really dig Johnny Depp! :)
5. I love my gardens. I'm currently forced into hibernation due to the wicked crazy amounts of snow we've had this winter, but I'm looking at my flower catalogs, and really looking forward to the spring when my hyacinths and crocus start to bloom .... can't wait!!
6. I love all things Celtic - the music, the dancing, the drinking...heh heh!
7. I love asking questions! I'd been accused, in the past, of asking too many questions, but I tell you, there is nothing like it to satisfy a curious mind!

Now I tag the following bloggers:

3 comments:

Mônica said...

Oh, Michelle, thank you so much for this award and for your lovely comment on my blog! :-)

Guess what, I also love the movie "Chocolat". I love movie soundtracks and this movie has one of my favorite scores!

Matalonga Jorge said...

Thank you Michelle for your important advice!
In the next piece I will play around the colours, testing them to make sure they result... ^_^

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Great list, Michelle! I'm with you...I can't wait for spring also! You know, I never got to see Chocolat. It was on tv and I saw part of it and it looked good. Now that you gave it such a good review, I will have to see it the whole movie!

Also, thanks for your kind words on my blog! :o)